Well, it's here, folks! Installment #2 has arrived. Hopefully after all this time, you're not expecting something super duper exciting...but more photos and a video of me might be exciting, huh? =) By the way, my new favorite word is 'no'...as in 'no, I don't want more to eat'... or 'no!'(with head nodding), 'cause imitating Mum is ornery...or 'no, no, no, no, no, no...', 'cause it's a fun word to say! Well, I'm off to my next adventure! See my pics here
Welcome to Henderson Central. Yes, this IS where it all happens.... at least for the Hendersons. If you're interested in what's new with us, please read on!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Installment #2...finally
Well, it's here, folks! Installment #2 has arrived. Hopefully after all this time, you're not expecting something super duper exciting...but more photos and a video of me might be exciting, huh? =) By the way, my new favorite word is 'no'...as in 'no, I don't want more to eat'... or 'no!'(with head nodding), 'cause imitating Mum is ornery...or 'no, no, no, no, no, no...', 'cause it's a fun word to say! Well, I'm off to my next adventure! See my pics here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Carly, I hope you never stop smiling exactly the way you do now. Big, beautiful and completely unabashed. It would be a shame to hide it!
ReplyDelete