Friday, February 15, 2008

The 'Mother Load'


Hi there! For this blog I come to you from Alice Springs, with a variety of photos, 6 videos and many tales about my life. I hope you enjoy!

I think I am getting very big and figuring out lots of stuff. I know how to climb up on the couch by myself now, but sometimes I forget that I know how and have to ask Mum or Dad for help...by crying. Don't worry, I'll work on that. I have been exploring my nose a bit lately. Did you know that there are 2 HUGE caverns hidden behind the outside of your nose?! Speaking of noses, I really like giving 'eskimo' kisses. Regular kisses are still good though too.

In the morning, Mum makes me some oatmeal for breakfast. I blow on it when it's too hot so it will cool down faster. Sometimes, I like eating imaginary food. I take an imaginary cracker from Mum's hand and put it in my mouth- yummy (a fav new word). Then I will give Mum something imaginary to eat too. Yesterday, I got a little baby doll from the store. I like to carry him around with me and cuddle him and practice wrestling moves on him too.

I have finally come to terms with my addiction...for toilet paper. It started out innocently when I discovered that I liked to weight lift with a big 18 pack. It has progressed to ducking into the cabinet when Mum doesn't know I'm there and dragging out a package to take with me. But the other day was truly the worst- I had a total melt down in the middle of the supermarket when I saw a big display of squishy, yummy, soft toilet paper and Mum wouldn't give me just one package. She said we had enough at home. I have called 1-800-ilove-tp and the good folks there are helping me out.

You all know that I'm a BIG fan of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We had a tragedy the other day- our DVD player bit the dust. While we were getting it fixed, there was no Mickey to be had in this house- very dark days. But something good did come out of it- I started learning French. One day, Mum found some Mickey Mouse clips on youtube and put them on for me, but didn't realise they were in French instead of English. I didn't mind though. It did sound a bit strange but it still made me laugh AND it gives me a head start on my foreign language!

We have been getting out and about a lot. Swimming and playing in the park are two very fun things to do. I have just discovered the slide and I am a huge fan. In fact, Mum checked one out from the Toy Library (like a book library, except with toys) for me to play with for a couple of weeks. I have included video of my sliding adventures. We got a little bike seat for me to go riding with Mum. I am not too big a fan of the helmet, but I will put up with it 'cause riding is pretty nifty. I have also started going once a week to Kindermusik- a fun program with music and dancing and instruments and books and all sorts of fun stuff to do and play with. It only lasts for 45 minutes but I'm usually ready for my nap after that!

Speaking of naps, I had better go now. Enjoy the photos and videos, specially edited just for you! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment