Friday, January 18, 2008

Installment #1


Hey, everyone! We have been busy lately and taking lots of pics so we are doing 2 installments in the next few days. Hopefully the next installment will have a video in it too! I have been learning so much. I have figured out that if I use my little couch for a boost, I can climb up onto the big couch. But don't you worry, I know how to climb down too (most of the time).

My hair is getting so long, it's starting to do crazy things(see pics). I have discovered that in addition to playing in my pool, playing in the sprinkler while Mum does work outside is pretty fun too...and I'm free to roam around. Woohoo! I have decided that I should throw Dad a bone...so I've started saying Dada all the time now. Even tried on 'DaddY' for size the other day...they thought that was pretty cool (they're easy to impress)! Last weekend, we went swimming with the Cooks and I jumped on a little in-ground trampoline they have at the pool. Mum and Dad forgot to bring the camera so we don't have any photos of that but it was pretty fun! I have started playing basketball- I have a suction hoop in the bathtub and a little shopping cart filled with balls in my play area. When I make a basket, I say 'yay'!

Last week we went to Sammy's pizza place for the first time. Rodney and Ruth took us and the Cooks there for our Christmas present and it was soooooo fun. Mikayla, Tani and Lisa and I played on the little gym. I learned how to climb up the little ramp and tried going up the slide a few times too, but that didn't work very well. Once I am a little bigger, I should be able to get into everything! We will definitely have to go there again soon.

Well, I'm going to skedaddle. Nathalie is coming over soon to play with me while Mum and Dad go on a date! Keep your eyes peeled for the next installment of ME! Check out some pics here

No comments:

Post a Comment