My first Thanksgiving has come and gone. I have to say that I'm a fan. This year, I only ate some Turkey and some sweet potatoes, but next year...let me loose! And I suppose it's also a good time to say that I'm thankful for all of you, people who love me from around the world.
Let's see...what's been happening here. Lots, actually! I have decided that I like the thought of climbing up on things. Then I can reach the really cool stuff Mum and Dad have just put out of my reach! I haven't perfected climbing yet but I'm certainly giving it a bit of thought at the moment. Walking is a breeze now and, though it's sometimes very challenging, running is pretty exhilarating!
I forgot to tell you on the last blog, but I've been using the word 'tah' (short for 'Thank You' in Australia) for a few weeks now. It has become a very helpful word, actually. I just reach out for something and say 'tah' and Mum and Dad know that I want it. Now, whether they give the object of my desire to me is another story. Parents...so cruel sometimes! But, alas, Dad taught me that 'tah' is more a thing I'm supposed to say after I get something I wanted. But I think that 'tah' will be my multi-purpose word for a while, just like Mummy was early on.
My birthday is in a week and I think that's pretty cool. Plus we get to have some people around to have a party, play and eat cake and that's definitely a good thing. I should have birthdays more often!
Well, I'm heading off to play now. But you can click here for the latest photos and video. As you can see in the pic at the top of this page, I like giving Mum raspberries on her tummy! Ta ta for now!
P.S. It's been a couple of days since I wrote this blog, but thought I would add my new words- I have been working on them for a while but they have really come out well in the past few days- 'yay', 'hi' and 'hello' =)
Happy 1st Birthday Carly! It's still your birthday here in the states but you should be all tucked in and dreaming of all hte fun you had today. Hope you had a great birthday! we love you - matt heidi jonathan and Griffin
ReplyDelete