You might notice the title of this blog resembles a western theme song...I do believe that is MY song. As you can see from the video and pictures I have posted, I really like moving around! We have been busy as usual visiting with friends and running around town. We went to the Gee's house for a bbq, made sundaes (but I only got fruit!) with the Cooks for Mikayla's birthday and, as usual, have enjoyed playing with all the other kids from my play group. My friend Elke came over last week and I had fun following her around!
Last weekend we went to the Halloween party that Dad's work puts on each year. It was pretty cool but I'm sure I'll enjoy it more next year, when I can really get into things. But I did enjoy seeing all the kids running around.
That next tooth finally came in so I now have 8 teeth...and yet another silly one on the way. I got weighed the other day and I'm about 9.3 kilos or 20.5 pounds. I have been practicing my walking- I attached a video from my first few days of walking and then another video of today- you can see the progress I am making! I have been practicing my singing as well (see video)- want to sing like Mum! I give good kisses that don't include slobber now...I think people appreciate that. I turn 1 in exactly a month...wow...it sure has gone fast!
Carly, you're HUGE now! I'm just one of your many many fans and thought I'd say hi to you and your parents. I suspect your entourage is growing by the day at Church, eh? You should learn: "No!". Every up and comers favorite word, I assure you, works well. Heh heh. You have single-handedly changed Gemma's mind about having kids in the future, you know, cuz you're so cute.
ReplyDelete