I'm less than a month away from my first big outting, and to celebrate early I called all my friends together for a party. You see, all the kids in our play group(which was formed apparently from Mum and Dad's pre-natal classes) are all about the same age and we decided to have a joint B-day party. It was a lot of fun! You can see some of the madness here. The big box that Daddy put me in is where all the pressies were; the idea was to take one and open it. I had a hard time deciding.
The other photos are from paparazzi, Mum and Dad, while I was eating, how rude! There is also a short video right before bath time. Sometimes I get a little excitable, and well, it's fun.
Upcoming events: Nana is coming and so is my proper birthday. Bring on the cake! I didn't get to eat any at the other party :-(
PS -- If you click on the photo above(to see it blown up) check out my friend Caelen's spike.
PPS -- Since I have walking mastered, I'm working on running!
You are so cute! i can't wait to see you again. Happy Birthday I can not believe you are almost 1 !
ReplyDeleteTell your mom I love you guys and hope to see you soon.
Heidi