Hey! I know it's been quite some time since I last blogged, but I sure have been busy! GrandpaM and Autie Summer (Dad's Dad and younger sister) came out to visit us in September. We sure had a lot of fun with them- showing them around, eating out, hanging out and celebrating Dad's birthday too! We all went bowling and then I helped Dad blow out his birthday candle. It was sad to see them go back to the USA but I'm already looking forward to seeing them and all our fam next year. I will have to work on saying everyone's name before then!
Mum says that I am 'into everything' but I'm just checking it all out! As you can see in the pictures, I have been helping with the dishes and putting the Tupperware away. I also tried to help with the rubbish/trash, but Mum and Dad said they didn't need my help sorting that out. They have put up a gate and jail-like structure to keep me out of all the really fun stuff. Don't worry, I'll find a way to climb over these in no time.
Me....let's see...I have 7 teeth now and I'm working on another one. My favorite meal is definitely spaghetti for my main course and then banana for dessert. I like pointing at things, giving raspberries on Mum's tummy, knocking down block towers (I don't build them, just like to knock them down when Mum and Dad build them) and dancing to music. Yeah, I really like dancing and if there's no music I just make it up and dance to my own jig! As you saw on my video last time, I can stand all by myself. Now I can also take about 5 steps before I get a bit scared and sit down! So far I have been able to elude my parents' efforts to capture this new skill with video or camera! I just want to get it totally worked out before I show the world. My vocab list (that Mum and Dad can understand, at least) is Mummy, Dada, Baby and Yeah (this is my latest). I think they are pretty close to catching on to a few more as well- give them time!
Well, this is the latest from the desert. Hopefully I will have some edited video up on the blog shortly. But for now, take a look at the pics!
PS -- Just added a video, so be sure to check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment