Sunday, December 16, 2007

Twas many nights before Christmas...


Happy Christmas and Merry Birthday,

It is upon us... the day when this baby gets to celebrate another baby's birthday. This is my second Christmas and from what I've heard, it seems that I'll appreciate it more and more every year. Nana is here, which makes the time of celebration more complete.

I've got a few new pics, yes -- the photographers have increased by one with the arrival of Nana, so I often see a blue spot for most of the day. Don't get me wrong, I love it, and have become better at posing too!

What's new: I was going to have a bit of a shindig for my birthday, but I got sick just in time. So we postponed my party...then I was still sick and so was Mum! We will have a little candle-n-cake ceremony tomorrow night! What else...I have a new love for sunglasses, love playin' peek-a-boo, riding my trike, and power lifting a 16-pack of TP.

New words: "Boo", several other honorable mentions, but they have yet to be confirmed(for instance "W", "P", "Miami"). Oh...and "hey" has been on the list for a while too. Not sure when I will get around to blogging again since there is so much going on here in "The Alice"...so just in case I don't get to later...Merry Christmas to you all!

Click here for the latest pics. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment