
It's been a bit of a sad day for me. Nanna, Jen's mom, left today. Gone are my days of being cuddled every waking moment. I've requested Mum drink a little more caffeine today to keep my energy levels up on such a sad occasion. I was telling Mum and Dad that my kiss levels are going to be greatly reduced, but they didn't seem to understand and tried to keep up with the pace of three (they are determined). As a tribute to Nanna, Daddy gave me a massage with baby lotion tonight after my shower. I love the water! I could just float all day. I'm already outgrowing the tub that was given to us by our friends the Cooks. I have a big day tomorrow, it's my 6 week checkup. I'm not sure why Mum's all worked up about these shots, Daddy says that since I'm so cute and smart that I'll be fine. I'll let you know how it goes...
don't be sad, Be happy. I love you guys. Shots stink, but it only hurts for a minute. then more snuggles. Tell Nanna she is going home to 18 degrees and ICE!
ReplyDelete