Welcome to Henderson Central. Yes, this IS where it all happens.... at least for the Hendersons. If you're interested in what's new with us, please read on!
Monday, January 15, 2007
Another day..... another photo...
Well life here in the Alice has been the same: wake up, eat, sleep, eat, sleep, play, eat, sleep, play, eat, sleep. What can I say, I'm a simple girl. Click here for my lates action shots. They are very exciting, dad like taking pictures wherever I happen to be, even on my change pad! Nanna(Jen's Mum) is going to be leaving on Wednesday and I keep hearing how much help she has been from Mum and Dad. I'll get a chance to see how mum and dad can juggle all the *FUN* on their own. Dad will take off 2 more weeks starting the 22nd of January to help sort out a routine(of course that's all up to me, I'll let them know in due time). For those of you that don't know the Family Medical Leave Act is a great thing, up to 12 weeks off(unpaid). Dad taught me a new word today, borborygmus. Apparently this is causing me some pain just before bed. I've started sleeping in the 2-4 hour increments which mum and dad seem to be pleased with. They are SO easy to please! Look forward to our next meeting. --Carly (Bear)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two suggestions for your mom and dad: 1) something called gripe water which will help your tiny tummy 2) a book by a woman called The Sleep Lady (aka Kim West) Good Night, Sleep Tight: The Sleep Lady's Gentle Guide...It's quite good and the only parenting book I own.
ReplyDeleteOh, and you are utterly adorable, Miss Carly!