Everyone keeps asking what color my eyes are, so in this picture you can clearly see that they are RED.
Welcome to Henderson Central. Yes, this IS where it all happens.... at least for the Hendersons. If you're interested in what's new with us, please read on!
Friday, January 19, 2007
6 Week Checkup
The 6 week checkup went well. Apparently I don't have to have shots until the 8 weeks checkup, YEAH! I am above the 97%tile for my height and weight. Mum is worried that I'm going to thump her when I grow up, like I could do that. Quote from Dr. Lynne Barnes, " I can tell she is going to be a straight "A" student just by looking at her". I'm not sure where this came from, but Dad seemed to affirm her assessment. Now as a lagniappe, I am including the following picture.

Everyone keeps asking what color my eyes are, so in this picture you can clearly see that they are RED.
Everyone keeps asking what color my eyes are, so in this picture you can clearly see that they are RED.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment