Monday, January 29, 2007

Brainwashing...



What a weekend! When I wrote last time, I thought we were going to the grocery store but I decided to fit in a snooze instead so we didn't go until today. Yvonne and John Goff's housewarming party on Saturday night was fun. I smiled really big and got to have lots of cuddles with another friend Sue. Mummy and Daddy forgot to take the camera so I didn't get to include any photos of the party. This morning I had a great time with Daddy while Mummy was taking her shower. He was trying to teach me to say 'DADA'. It was hilarious! See, I really already know how to say it. But I will wait a few months and let Daddy think he has taught me- he will feel so proud. It's so nice outside so we just took these photos a few minutes ago. Now I'm off to have a feed! By the way, click on the link below to see a few more photos. Here are a few of the latest!

2 comments:

  1. NINE month outfit?! Someone had better put a book on her head! Love you guys, A.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. carly and griffin could share outfits.other than the pink and blue problem oh and the truck vs flowers.

    ReplyDelete