
"They" say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, well have I got a few pics for you(Click here). You will see, like the photo posted to the right, I am copying dad's love of Coke(Seriously maybe he needs help getting off this stuff). I know that I have to wait a few years before I actually drink the Coke, but sucking on the can is good for now.
I'm still growing in weight, strength, height, and personality, according to Mum and Dad. You should see the look on Dad's face when I deracinate his hair. I hear that I have my 6 month checkup and shots in a few weeks (at least they warned me this time). I'm not really looking forward to that, but I suppose that I have to satisfy the 'powers that be' and stay healthy and all. We did an unofficial weight measurement yesterday and I was 8.1 kilos or 17.8 pounds. Today I met an 8 month old baby that I could woop!
This time, we've got the miscellaneous pics of me and my feet and hands, then pics of me in my cool new ballerina dress, several of my new teeth and the mean one that Mum took- me getting ready to wail! I've also included a video of me trying some rice cereal (that stuff is naaaaaasty- i hear it tastes a bit like glue)!
Lastly, I hear that some of you think maybe Mum or Dad has been writing this blog. I'm offended! As you can see in one of my pics, I'm quite adept at using the laptop. Glad we got that settled. =) Over and out, all my friends!
OK Carly It is time to update us on what you are doing these days!
ReplyDelete