
This photo dad likes to call "ghetto". Click here for the latest photos of me (and the last two are videos)!
So...I know it's been a while. Sorry about that- we have just been so busy! Let's see...I had my 6 month checkup and they said I was about 8 kilos (17.6 pounds) and 70.5cm tall (27.8in). Last time when Mum and Dad weighed me, they thought I was 8.1 kilos...I must have needed a new diaper! They did those mean ole' shots again, but at least there were only 2 that time. And I'm growing up now too, so I got over it pretty fast.
Mum and Dad had their 5 year anniversary a couple of weeks ago and they went out to dinner. Carolyn came over to play with me. I decided I would go easy on her and not cry when I got tired this time. I think she appreciated my generosity.
I'm starting to do the everyday chores of eating solid foods and brushing my teeth(see pic). I've also begun 'crusin', using the couch as a crutch and walking down it. Part of trying out new things includes me screeching at the top of my lungs(much to Mum and Dad's delight). If I'm to hit those high notes like Mum, it's going to take practice, practice, practice.
The family had our pictures made this past Saturday morning. I was pretty tired so I didn't give them my best material but I did throw in a few smiles to make them happy. We will have to put some of those on here when we get them back, but that may not be until after our trip...
I've been gearing up for my big trip to the good ole US of A. I've heard a lot about it, and all the wonderful people I will be visiting. It sounds like a long trip, but it will be worth it to meet so many new people and get lots of cuddles!
Well, folks, this will probably have to hold you until we return from our big trip. I am working on editing a video but don't have it done yet. We'll see if I have time- if so, I'll put it up here for you. Mwwwwwwwwah (kisses for you)!
No comments:
Post a Comment