
Well, it's been a couple of weeks since I last 'blogged'. I've just been so busy playing with Mum and Dad and other friends, keeping up with social engagements and generally learning a lot! I have been getting much better at holding my head up on my own and am enjoying tasting just about everything that gets in my way. One day my friends Mikayla, Tani and Lisa came over with their Mum, Jess, and we all played. They taught me how great sharing is when they let me play with some of the toys they were playing with (see the pictures by clicking on the link below).
I am feeling very chatty lately and have been having great discussions about the world with Mum and Dad (see the video). They don't always understand but they will get there one day. I was getting ready to take a bath lastnight and they started messing with my hair (see pic), putting it up in funny 'dos, like Grandma Libby apparently did when Dad was little too. I didn't think it was quite as amusing as they thought it was but I let them have their fun. Today I learned to jump, jump, jump in the Jumping Joey (Jolly Jumper) that my friend Aimee loaned to me. That thing is crazy fun- I move my leg just a little bit and I turn all the way around and go up and down. I will have to try that again very soon! Well, headed to church for what Mum and Dad call "business", but it's all about being cuddled by everyone for me. It's great being me! Click here for multimedia entertainment.
No comments:
Post a Comment