Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Catch up time


G'day Carly enthusiasts, time to catch you up with the happenings of the youngest Henderson in Australia. The last few weeks Mum and Dad have been getting together all the documents that make me legal. These include but are not limited to: passport, social security number/card, visa, birth certificate(official and display) and taxes(well Dad actually was happy to see me show up here).

I have received my highchair from "Housing" and even though I don't quite fit yet, I still like it. I'm continuing to enjoy watching cartoons on tv, much to Mum and Dad's dismay. What can I say, I like to see things moving all the time, and if my parents can't do it I'll turn to the groove tube.

I didn't feel so well for a few days last week. We went to the doctor to make sure I was all okay and she said it was just a virus of some sort. I had my cuddles with mum (see picture) and dad and am feeling much better now. And, at least for now, I have won the battle to not sleep in that silly crib- there are a few pics of me in MY bed again. =)

I have conceded to taking a dummy (pacifier), which has worked out okay for Mum and Dad 'cause I no longer have to suck on them all the time! I still do, of course, because it always catches them off guard when I try to suck on their faces. Ha ha. I've also been known to suck on my thumb now and again. I can stand for periods of up to about a minute using the coffee table for balance, but Dad is still very close and surrounding me like a safety net..sheesh, when is he going to let me grow up?

Until next time, please enjoy these photos. CLICK HERE

3 comments:

  1. You are getting so big! sitting up in a high chair already. Many Kisses, Sorry you were not feeling good last week. I hope you are feeling much better now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh-wish I knew about that Google account thang before I typed and lost all that ;-)
    (Ask Dad what 'Google' was when you learn to read, Carly)
    SO! I really wasn't expecting you to be sitting up to eat and certainly not 'standing' (sorta) already. We can't wait to see you in person, you are growing so FAST!
    Tell Mum and Dad that we'll see "y'all" (that's a Texan/Southern USA word) soon! Grandpa Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? No Easter pics? I know mum and dad had you all decked out for your first Easter! Come on daddy -- update, update, update. : )

    We didn't have a typical Easter here. Snow flurrys -- yes, I said SNOW. Gesh! Crazy weather as usual!

    I hope you guys are all doing well.

    Love you much! Aunt Crystal

    ReplyDelete