Sunday, February 18, 2007

Nothin' But Love


Wow! It’s been an exhausting week with all that I have learned. I verbally sparred and made taunting faces at the baby in the mirror several times…we will meet again. I finally figured out how to get that elusive stuffed giraffe into my mouth and get several of my toys to make noise. And last but not least on my list of cool discoveries is that I can laugh out loud (or in web speak ‘lol’)! Now, mum and dad say that I often have a big chuckle in my sleep but this was the first time it actually came out of my mouth out loud. My friend Carolyn was playing with me while mum was doing some dishes (I can’t wait to help out =) ) and I was just having such a great time that I couldn’t help myself! Mum was a bit slow but she got to the video camera and caught us playing on tape- click here to see our video. Today we went to church, I had a long 4-hour sleep this afternoon and now it’s bath time. Signing off!

Oh yeah, the picture on the right(yes I know my right from my left) is something that Mum and I threw together for dad for V-day.

1 comment:

  1. have I told you how beautiful Carly is recently?! She is so cute I just want to kiss those cutie pie cheeks

    ReplyDelete