
This week I received my first shots! You can see my war wounds on the right. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but the looks on Mum's and Dad's faces did not have me excited about the adventure. Dad said that when he was a kid they gave him candy when he had shots, but thought maybe I could get an I.O.U. on that for later. In the end, I survived without too much drama, but I think Mum and Dad are still recovering.

Today I slept in my real bed for the first time! I've been sleeping with Mum and Dad ever since "the beginning" but now they want me to be able to sleep on my own. I don't get it...Mum and Dad get to cuddle with each other, why can't I join in? But they assure me that I will still get lots of cuddles. I'm not really a fan of my crib yet but we'll see- it might grow on me. Anyway, click here to see a summary of this week.
I am so glad you share your pictures. It makes it seem like you are a little less far away. I love you friends!
ReplyDeleteI hope that your mum and dad didn't use the ole' this-will-hurt-us-more-than-it'll-hurt-you line. I'm sending e-kisses to your
ReplyDeleteboo-boos! XOXO, A.C.