Thursday, March 5, 2009


Hey again, it's Carly here! Mum and Dad have been pretty busy and, well, Kate's pretty busy being a baby, so I thought I would give you a little update on our life here.

Kate is still the new kid on the block but I'm starting to think she's pretty cool. I give her lots of cuddles and kisses. She is pretty cute and has really soft hair I like to pat. She likes to look at me and has even smiled at me a couple of times! Sometimes her dummy falls out and she starts crying but when I put it back in her mouth she stops crying! Mum and Dad say I'm a great big sister.

Dad was off of work for the whole month of February, which I thought was pretty cool. We played lots, ran around the house, swam and went to town. Dad went back to work on Monday but we've had a pretty fun week! I got to play with my best friend, Sawyer, went to Kindergym and Sammy's Pizza and played with my friends at Mums Group today too. I have been learning so much lately. I know most of my colors and I like to sing the alphabet song (I can do it on my own up to 'G' but then I forget so I start over). I can count up to twelve if I really concentrate...but sometimes I just say 1...2...5! I've also been watching Mum and Dad change Kate's nappy (diaper) so I'm learning how to do that. But I think I will pretend I don't know- that's some yucky stuff!

I hear that we will be moving to the USA in a few months. I kind of like it here but Mum and Dad say we will see family and live in a new house and make lots of new friends, so it sounds like fun! We are going to a place called Fort Worth. Dad and I make forts in the living room sometimes...I hope Fort Worth is bigger than the one in our living room or it might be hard to fit all of us in there! Well, take a look at the pics and videos. Hope you enjoy them!

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful Carly! I imagine you are the sweetest big sister!

    Tell your Mum and Dad that I am so excited that we will be neighbors soon.

    Love and kisses to all of you.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey fancy fancy with the pictures and the link. i am so glad carly is posting on a more regular basis and we made the blog...OH YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful pictures! We love to see them. Both girls are beautiful....
    Can't wait to see you back in the states.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Grandma and Marty viewed the latest from
    the site today. We love looking at you all
    and watching you grow.

    Grandma L

    ReplyDelete