Sunday, February 15, 2009

A quick month...


Hey, all! Carly here. Glad you have all found our new blog site. Make sure to read the post from Daddy (below) if you haven't already. So...the big news is obviously my new little sister Kate! I have to say that at first I wasn't quite sure what I thought of her. I mean, she's cute and all, but she cries, takes a bit of Mum and Dad's attention from me and even smells a bit sometimes! But she IS pretty cute and I like to give her kisses and the occasional cuddle so...she is growing on me. I keep telling her to get "up, baby" but Mum says she is too little to walk yet. I hope she figures that out soon 'cause I'm ready for her to play with me!

Nana was here until after baby Kate was born. We had LOTS of fun together and I'm a bit sad that she's gone now! We had lots of fun going to the park, running around the house, painting our nails (for the first time), giving massages, tickling, swimming, going out to eat yummy food, seeing the wallabies, coloring and all sorts of other fun stuff. A few days before Kate came to meet us, Mum, Dad, Nana and I even went to Standley Chasm, a nice nature area. It was raining a little bit but we walked around and saw some rocks, trees, little insects and all the flies came with us (the flies come out in force in Summer here).

All in all, I have to say that January was a pretty good month! February has gotten off to a great start with the arrival of Kate and Mum and Dad back from the hospital. If January and February were that great, I wonder what will happen in March?! I need to go to bed and get my rest so I can wake Mum and Dad up at 5am again...I just think it's a good time to greet the day. Don't you? Check out the pics from January! Love you! --Carly

P.S. If you have a Google account/email address, be sure to become a "follower" (over on the right side below the slide show) of our blog and you will get automatic updates when we do a new blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment