Welcome to Henderson Central. Yes, this IS where it all happens.... at least for the Hendersons. If you're interested in what's new with us, please read on!
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Photos anyone?
Just a few random photos... we will keep them coming. Oh yeah, keep posted for the picasa photo albums which will include videos(links will be in this blog). Here is the first one, it's a little grainy. click here for video
She is absolutely the most adorable baby girl I have ever seen. I am so sorry you had a not so good last couple weeks. hopefully that will be the most trouble she will give you until she turns 14. I love you!!! (crying)
She is absolutely the most adorable baby girl I have ever seen. I am so sorry you had a not so good last couple weeks. hopefully that will be the most trouble she will give you until she turns 14. I love you!!! (crying)
ReplyDelete