Hello, everyone! Kate here! I thought that with me being almost 3 months old it was about time for me to do my first blog. I've been busy...really busy. Growing, changing, smiling, eating, sleeping...ya know...being a baby. Mum and Dad say I'm pretty 'chilled'...I think that's a good thing? Sometimes my tummy hurts and I cry a bit 'cause it hurts. And sometimes Carly gives me a little too many cuddles and I get tired of it and have to cry. But other than that, I like to hang out, watch the goings on and smile. I really like to smile and it seems to make people happy when I do, so I think it works out pretty well for everyone!
A few weeks ago I got my 2 month immunisations. They also told me I weigh 5.2kg/11.5lbs, am 58cm/22.8in long and my head is 39cm/15.4in around. All this nursing is making these cheeks nice and chubby though so I probably weigh a little more now.
My big sis, Carly, is pretty cool. She likes to talk to me, cuddle me, pat me, grab my hand and give me 'five', rub my head, hug me, kiss me, bounce me in my chair, lie next to me, hold my hand, sing to me and generally be near me...lots. I find her pretty entertaining most of the time! Tonight we took our first bath together. There was a bit more splashing than my normal bath but I had a great time!
We've been busy playing with friends, seeing old friends from out of town, going to a farewell and a birthday party, going to mums group, kindergym and Sammy's Pizza and, of course, playing at Sawyer and Grayson's house. For Easter Carly and Sawyer painted and decorated eggs and we all went to the Dads (Sawyer and Grayson's/ Carly's and mine) work Easter party too.
Mum and Dad have been busy going through our things for our lawn sale tomorrow. I will probably observe for a while then take a nap...I think Mum wishes she could do the same! In about a week the moving guys come to pack up all of our stuff too! It's all happening here! I'm looking forward to meeting all of my family in the USA in just a few weeks now. Well, I'd better go so I can get some beauty sleep! Check out our most recent pics and enjoy! ~Kate
What wonderful pictures. Kate has changed so much in just one month!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe you'll be back in the states so soon...