Saturday, August 18, 2007

My Travels...


G'day one and all. A special welcome to all the folks I met along the way. Traveling wasn't as hard as I thought. Of course it helps when your traveling in style(Check out pic). I did have my own seat, but nothing is as comfy as Mummy. I enjoyed my time between flights by people watching people and stretching out my legs. Click here for a few photos in the States. We do have a few pics here for you to look at, but we were horrible about remembering to take photos, so there are whole parts of the trip we don't have any photos of (though in Georgia we didn't have the camera with us at all- little mishap)- very sorry, in advance! Below is a quick look at my travel legs.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Kansas City, Kansas and Missouri, USA
Columbus, Georgia, USA
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, USA
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia -- again
Cairns(Pronounced CANS), Queensland, Australia
Port Douglas, Queensland, Australia

All in all it was a good trip. My Aunt Crystal(AC) and cousin Ariel came back with us, we had so much fun. Here is a montage of those photos.

If you are interested in just seeing the most recent photos check out these.

No comments:

Post a Comment